Monday, October 09, 2006

How I got over my frustration !

Last couple of days I was very depressed with my life and my coming future. I was mostly disappointed with my Uni CGPA which is a bit low (dont even expect I am going to publish it here). Anywayz for me the next coming years seemed very dark as I am uncertain to get any admission in any good university with my kind of CGPA. And GRE is another option but that is not my cup of a Tea. After all those frustrations you know.. how bad the day can get. But all in a sudden I was saved from all of my frustrations and agony when I started the TV. They were showing Bangladesh Cricket team playing against Srilanka. And at the end even though they were beaten badly by Sirlanka the Teams Captian claimed that they played pretty well and next time the will do even better. And that is the moment I came to realise no matter how bad you are its always worth a try and trying is what matters. Thanks to Bangladesh Cricket teams continous bad performance which lead me out of my frustration.

1 comment:

Tahmid Munaz said...

interesting ;)Keep up ur good posts :)
but eto frustration keno? be happy and enjoy the last time of your life. Cause you might not be here tomorrow.. Smile and do what are you doing right now..

Life e up and down .. ashbei.. naile Life is not really a life. Reality is really sucks sometimes.. but i love to see ya recovering from all negetive points.

Keep up surviving in this World following at least few rules of your religion and the society as a good + honest human beign.

(Y)