Sunday, October 22, 2006

Interesting coversation with CNG Driver


One rainy day on my way to the office, I was looking here and there to get a CNG I could find. After a long struggle in the rain I finally got a CNG and started off my journey. Well I thought to myself that since the weather is bad my colleage Tahmid bhai would be also in the same distress, so I called him and told him he could go with me. He was sleeping when I called him. Still he agreed to go with me so he asked me to wait for 5 minutes. Well I stopped the CNG in front of Tahmid bhais place ans started talking to the driver. He was a very entertaining guy. He started talking about couples who get in the CNG. He was telling me "Mamaaaa weather ta kintu prem korar jonoo jhakass.." I smiled away with his conversations and told him "ta ar boltte". I suddeny saw Tahmid bhai progressing towards our CNG so I waved at him, the CNG driver with anguish asked me you were waiting for this guy, I said yea. With a disappointing face he looked at me and said "aree mamaa ai polar jonno atoo khon wait korlam .. ar ami bhabselam maiya manus asbe... age janle je pola asbe .. opekha ee kortam na... ". I was shocked. Then suddenly I felt a bit dump ... by thinking right such a nice weather, having a grls accompany would have been so much better than Tahmid Bahi. hehhehe. " Even a CNG driver is disappointed with my life. "

2 comments:

Tahmid Munaz said...

Hahahahaha.. ahare.. reza.. bhabi nai tomar CNG driver er shopne ami( Tahmid Munaz ) Kabab me Haddi hobo.. But really nice funny thing to share with everyone :)

Nice blogging! Keep it up (Y)

Zobi said...

Dude....gr8 shot from the CNG driver. I wish u'll have a better cozy time while in the Scandinavia.